Gregory D. Robinson
Exclusive State Criminal Defense Practice
- Colorado, 1989
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1989
- All Federal Defense is handled by Mitchell A. Robinson (Brother) an honored graduate of University San Diego University Law School (1987) – Mr. Robinson’s vast experience over 28 years handling complex federal cases throughout the United States, in particular Colorado.
- J.D. – 1989 – University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, CO
- B.S. – 1986 – University of Montana, Missoula, Montana (with Honors)
- Major: Political Science/Economics
Honors and Awards
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, 2009 – 2016
Past Employment Positions
- District Attorney’s Office, 9th Judicial District, Deputy D.A., 1990 – 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association (CBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Member of the Sam Cary Bar Association
About Mr. Robinson
Mr. Robinson was born and raised in Edina, Minnesota. Mr. Robinson attended the University of Montana as an undergraduate. He majored in Political Science and graduated with high honors. He then graduated law school at the University of Colorado at Boulder in 1989. Mr. Robinson spent three years as the Deputy District Attorney for the 9th Judicial District in Aspen, Colorado before moving to Denver to practice private Criminal Defense. He has been providing excellent criminal defense all over the state of Colorado for 26 years. Mr. Robinson is an exclusive criminal defense attorney specializing in all criminal matters and is licensed throughout the state of Colorado and the federal courts. He has successfully represented tens of thousands of clients in practically every county of the state. Mr. Robinson, represented, discreetly, many Denver families from generation-to-generation.
Mr. Robinson is a member of the Colorado Bar Association, the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar and is a 2002 – 2013 recipient of the Martindale-Hubble AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating* (The HIGHEST POSSIBLE RATING by peers in the profession for both legal ability and ethical practice). This award cannot be purchased as advertising as many other “awards”.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.